Richmondshire Rugby Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Richmondshire Rugby Club

Theakston Lane, Richmond, DL9 4LL

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Next weekend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gareth

Next weekend Empty
PostSubject: Next weekend   Next weekend I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:03 pm

Hi All

Just had a look at the results for last weekend, some very odd ones. Talbots look to be playing well but this is a very big game for us so make sure we all make training and try and make ourselves avaliby for the match.
If you see anyone around the town or in the street then get them down we need as much suport as possible to me tis is a bigger game than the Wensleydale game. This game shaps our season and I really want to win this leauge more than anything. If we win the leauge than in my eyes Richmondshire is back and that what we all want.

Gareth

P.S. Its about time we started using this forum a ittle more you can reply you know!!
Back to top Go down
richie

Next weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next weekend   Next weekend I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:10 am

knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, etc etc

Is that reply ok?

We need supporters this weekend too, massive game. Acklam will have a plethora of lads as we've let down their third team. They are coming on a coach.

Get to the club its gonna be busy!

Richie
Back to top Go down

Next weekend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Richmondshire Rugby Club :: Matches :: Matches-
Jump to: