Richmondshire Rugby Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Richmondshire Rugby Club

Theakston Lane, Richmond, DL9 4LL

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steve Myres

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gareth

Steve Myres Empty
PostSubject: Steve Myres   Steve Myres I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:40 pm

Hi All

Steve Myres was killed Saturday night in a car crash on the way back home after watching Rihmondshire at the weekend.

Steve played on and off for us over the past 8years and was a skilled player who could play on the wing or at prop and everywhere in beween, He Always gave his all. I last played at with him at stockton in 2007 where he lead the pack to a strong win. He was also well known for his ability to drink a yard of ale in around 14 seconds.

He was planning to return to rugby at Rchmondshire before xmas.

R.I.P Mate

Gareth
Back to top Go down
richie

Steve Myres Empty
PostSubject: Terrible News   Steve Myres I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:39 pm

Steve Myers,

A great lad in every way, very funny and a genuine person. I spoke to Steve for about twenty minutes on Saturday at the club where he told me of his intentions to return to playing, also about how his private and work lives were now going in the right direction for him.

It will be the right thing for the club to do to observe a minutes silence for Steve at our away game on Saturday.

I enjoyed many a drink fuelled night with Steve and at the moment am finding it difficult to believe this sad news.

Rugby clubs need more people with the heart and soul that Steve had during his time with us.

On behalf of the club I extend our condolences to his family.

The world is a lesser place without you mate, R.I.P

Richie Sad
Back to top Go down
gareth

Steve Myres Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Myres   Steve Myres I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:47 pm

Well said Richie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Steve Myres Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Myres   Steve Myres I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steve Myres
Page 1 of 1