Richmondshire Rugby Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Richmondshire Rugby Club

Theakston Lane, Richmond, DL9 4LL

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shire 48 - 0 Hartlepool Rovers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Shire 48 - 0 Hartlepool Rovers Empty
PostSubject: Shire 48 - 0 Hartlepool Rovers   Shire 48 - 0 Hartlepool Rovers I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:50 am

So then...thoughts? Opinions?

Cracking game to watch - must've been fun to play.

Support and communication was much improved, and a decent enough team fell by the wayside.

If only we'd had contested scrums...

-Admin
Back to top Go down
http://www.richmondshirerugbyclub.co.uk
gareth

PostSubject: Re: Shire 48 - 0 Hartlepool Rovers   Shire 48 - 0 Hartlepool Rovers I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:01 pm

morning all

great win yesterday, for me the hard work you have all put int since the 9th june paid off big time yesterday.

forward play was great we went everywhere in 2s and 3s which ment we held onto our own ball.

great to see a shire side which also has a set of backs that match the forward. the backs yesterday played the best i have seen from a shire side in about 4yrs.

but for me it was when the many subs came on. they all had a part to play and our attack and defence both were unchanged. that shows a squad that has depth.

people who stood out for me where tom thac and alex who both played great at 9, gav cole played out of his skin as always, giddian great running play. tony had a great game for them and has put him self forward for a start next week. stan was great under the high balls. woody got a good try. to be far everyone played outstanding well done

we have to keeep this up now for 31 weeks so lots of hard work is ahead of us

training tuesday 6.30

gareth
Back to top Go down
too tired

PostSubject: Re: Shire 48 - 0 Hartlepool Rovers   Shire 48 - 0 Hartlepool Rovers I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:51 pm

Gareth was the best player by far!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shire 48 - 0 Hartlepool Rovers   Shire 48 - 0 Hartlepool Rovers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shire 48 - 0 Hartlepool Rovers
Page 1 of 1