Richmondshire Rugby Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Richmondshire Rugby Club

Theakston Lane, Richmond, DL9 4LL

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wensleydale 17 - 19 Shire

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Wensleydale 17 - 19 Shire Empty
PostSubject: Wensleydale 17 - 19 Shire   Wensleydale 17 - 19 Shire I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:17 pm

Can I be the first to say...woohoo!

There were mistakes and missed opportunities, but Christ, what a game. Well done lads. The winning streak extends to a deserved eight matches.

Everyone has said it was a hard game - it looked it. Hope all of our injured recover quickly but the hangovers tomorrow will be surely deserved.

Well done lads - we showed fantastic spirit and resilience. In three weeks we've beaten two of the best teams in the league.

Not bad huh?

-RRUFC
Back to top Go down
http://www.richmondshirerugbyclub.co.uk
richie

PostSubject: Re: Wensleydale 17 - 19 Shire   Wensleydale 17 - 19 Shire I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:59 pm

how nail biting towards the end?

Thought we'd blown it at times, well stuck at lads 1st blood on the bragging rights to us.

What a shizzle ref he was but thankfully he was consistently bad for both sides.

Thought when we had the impetus in the first half he reffed us out of the game, but we held on.

Can we have a whip round for some jeans for our coach cos I think those chinos are ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool
Back to top Go down
gareth

PostSubject: Re: Wensleydale 17 - 19 Shire   Wensleydale 17 - 19 Shire I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:33 pm

Morning My Head really hurts

Well done lads that was a big game yesterday. Tom Ryan was outstanding well done mate. I really did think that we were going to get our first L thanks to us being reffed out of it at times, but we got there in the end.

We MUST stop the bitching on the pitch or it will be our undoing. We as player need to be more like pete judge and get our job done on the pitch without all the fucking bitching between ourselfs and the ref. From now on there is no place for it on the pitch and i will sub anyone who starts we haven't had it in other years and it will not start now.

Make sure we all make training at least one day next week as next weeks team will be pick on the people training.

Gareth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wensleydale 17 - 19 Shire   Wensleydale 17 - 19 Shire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wensleydale 17 - 19 Shire
Page 1 of 1